Terms & Conditions:
By booking and or purchasing tickets to our events you are accepting the following terms and conditions which will apply on all dates.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- If an event is rescheduled due to an 'Act of God' and/or Covid restrictions put in place by the local or national government, The Brunch Club obtains the right to offer a rescheduled date. If you decline this, The Brunch Club will offer you company credit to the value of the original purchase. Strictly no refunds.
- Food orders must be correctly submitted on checkout. Your food orders cannot be changed at a later date and your order submission is final. Due to the volume of food orders we can't adapt, amend or change any meal dishes in advance or on the day. If you have an allergy, please select this option on checkout and email your allergy to us at: email@example.com - one of our team will then respond accordingly/ make a note of it for the relevant venue you're attending.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter & both retain the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Ticket prices may vary depending on the event - we may introduce discounts or promotions at any stage of the event. This will not affect your statutory rights and you will not be entitled to any backdated partial refunds if you have purchased your tickets before any special offers were introduced.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
- We operate a zero drug tolerance policy, if you are seen with drugs in the queue, within the venue or show any signs of drug abuse, you will be refused entry and / or asked to leave the premise without a refund for the event.
- The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The majority of our events are restricted 18+, please check the event listing for conformation of this and provide valid identification upon entry.
- We reserve the right to remove any guests from the queue or the venue that are not able to produce a valid ID on the day. Those found in breach of this are not entitled to a refund.
- Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Brunch Club operates a zero tolerance policy for any forms of verbal or physical abuse and/or discrimination throughout the event or towards any promoters, venue staff or other guests. The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to eject any person in contention of this clause without any compensation.
- Tickets are purchased per table not individually.
- If you have any questions regarding any of our Covid Guidelines or T&C's please contact us prior to purchasing your ticket via Facebook Messenger or Email - email@example.com
By purchasing tickets you agree to follow the below guidelines. Failure to do so may result in being refused entry or being removed from the venue with no refunds being issued.
We’re excited to welcome you to our event! In line with UK Government guidance —
there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue. Guests who won’t be wearing masks will be removed from the queue and not allowed entry into the venue and their tickets won’t be refundable.
- Please follow all local & national government guidelines throughout the duration of the event. This includes arriving and exiting the event.
- All groups/tables must arrive together.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue. Refusing to do so may result in being removed from the venue.
- ID required and will be scanned upon entry (no ID no entry, ID must be a photo ID, valid and within date).
- Please aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your session, so we can get everyone into the venue safely and please keep a 1-metre distance from other groups while queuing and at all times.
- Please have your tickets ready to be scanned on your phones.
- Please have the NHS track & trace app already downloaded on your phones prior to arriving. Everyone will be required to sign into the venue prior to entering the establishment.
- There is a one-way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue - please make use of them!
- All food and drink will be ordered at your table and delivered to you. There will be no service at bars.
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- Toilets will be cleaned regularly during a session and thoroughly cleaned between each session.
- The venue will be sanitised between each session - so your table will be fresh and clean for your arrival.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE.
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together. Guests not complying with these rules will be removed from the venue and their tickets won’t be refunded.
- We reserve the right to remove any guests from the queue or the venue that will not be adhering to the Health and Safety Guidelines for Events listed on our website on the day of the event.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated, and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- Occasionally (especially in the current climate) events may be postponed or rescheduled and by purchasing tickets you agree that as an organiser we may ask you to attend at a different date and set refund limitations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If an event is rescheduled due to Covid restrictions put in place by the local or national government, The Brunch Club obtains the right to offer a rescheduled date. If you decline this, The Brunch Club will offer you company credit to the value of the original purchase. Strictly no refunds.
- We will not accept a group that is bigger than 6 guests. If you purchase more tickets than 6 you may be refused entry and tickets are non-refundable. We are obliged to follow government guidelines and reducing numbers is essential for social distancing.
- If you have any questions regarding any of our Covid Guidelines or T&C's please contact us prior to purchasing your ticket via Facebook Messenger or Email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, have fun and let loose - but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow partygoers and our staff!